Thursday, November 18, 2010

What irons?? 20h'cap but Improving....


Hey guys Golf Sale Store,Have been reading these forums and booking my rounds via this site for a while but was now hoping to get some feedback from you all.I'm wanting to upgrade my irons as at the moment I'm just using a full set from Brosnan Outbacks.I dont have an official h'cap but I'd be off around 20 at the moment Golf For Sale, however I'm getting right into it and playing at least one or two rounds a week plus hitting the range during the week and I've been getting an hour lesson each Sunday. I'll also be looking at joining a club in the near future.I want to upgrade to something that will help improve my game but not restrict me should I get better and improve my h'cap.I've been doing some research and have also had a hit at my local Golf World shop.Irons I'm thinking of :Nike Victory Reds Split Cavity Forged Callaway x24'sTaylormade Burner 09 I hit these really well Free Golf Sale, but concerned they may restrict in the futureTaylormade r9 Mizuno MX200Would love some advice or feedback on the above mentioned products? Also any suggestions of Clubs I should consider.RegardsDave

No comments:

Post a Comment