Thursday, November 18, 2010

BEN HOGAN blades Power Thrust


The move to Blades in my bag has been building over a long time and at the minute I have a very serviceable set of Ben Hogan Power Thrust irons which I am using in a mix and match set up with the New Old set of Irons in a previous thread of mine in Golf Equipment. Have You seen this club style?I have looked for the irons missing in the US and all of the sets there have a different design to the one I am using. If you have a complete set or individual irons that are a match to mine drop me a line here Golf Reviews, as long as the club head is in good condition I am interested. Thankyou for your time and attention.Returned to playing the game in 2009.Typical Pre-Round Routine: 30 min driver and irons warm up Golf Drivers Blog, 30 min Pitching Golf Equipments, putting. Stretches. Sacrifice chicken.golflink.com.au/...

No comments:

Post a Comment